Hydraulic Drive Systems for Engine Components Test Stands
Stand on the basis of a hydraulic drive for carrying out static and dynamic strength tests of components of aircraft engines OKB IM. A.M. LYULKI, Lytkarino, Moscow region, 2014
Olsen supplied the equipment & support of the components from Germany (7 Lorry loads) to PTG who completed th whole system implimentation
• Development of a multichannel loading control system.
• Software development.
• Supplying of hydraulic cylinders and sensors, oil pump installation, control cabinet, operator's workplace.
• Installation and commissioning. PROJECT FIATURES • 10 static load channels up to 500 kN.
• 10 channels of dynamic loading (up to 5 Hz) up to 100 kN.
• The cylinders are equipped with force sensors mounted on the rods and integrated rod position sensors.
GENERAL INFORMATION A stand based on a hydraulic drive for static and dynamic strength tests of aircraft engine components.
SOLVED TASKS Development and manufacture of a multichannel loading control system. Development of software that provides the required operating modes of the stand.
Supply of hydraulic cylinders and sensors, oil pump unit, control cabinet, operator's workplace. Installation and commissioning works.
FEATURES OF THE PROJECT 10 channels of static loading with a range of forces up to 500 kN.
10 channels of dynamic loading (up to 5 Hz) with a range of forces up to 100 kN.
Hydraulic cylinders are equipped with rod-mounted force sensors and built-in rod position sensors.
- Creation of a unique test stand to assess new PD‐14 engine
- Cost savings over alternative solutions
- Easily integrated into additional systems within test stand
- Quickly send information to test system on force and position