Our Macron Dynamics range is built with the highest quality materials, assembled in the USA, and engineered to withstand the abuses of rigorous, daily usage. The result is a combination of versatility, positioning repeatability durability, and virtually maintenance-free operation for a wide range of applications. From defence and aerospace to manufacturing and packaging, to medical and pharmaceutical, to film production and theatre, Macron’s products are used in applications that demand quality automation… no matter what the market may be.
In many industries, the fast-paced production of high-volume products requires an equally rapid method of packaging. With the ability to complete 125 picks per minute, our Macron Dynamics range offers a fast, scalable solution in their Tri-Bot system.
- The STANDARD in Cartesian X/Y/Z gantry robots which for programmable pick & place functionality and product mix flexibility the MGS-14S cannot be beat
- Positional repeatability +/- .05 mm [.002 inches]
- Speeds up to 2 m/s
- The Macron Z-axis belt-driven actuator is robust and high speed yet forgiving
- Z-axis is available with the Macron CLAWSTM Arresting system a patent-pending free fall protection device
- Compatible with MacFRAME structural components