High Performance and Power, Long Life in a Compact Package
GTX Series integrated motor/actuators offer up to 15X the life and 3X the power density of conventional ball screw electric actuators. Integrating Exlar's unique inverted roller screw and T-LAM brushless servo motor technologies delivers the programmability and precision of electric actuators combined with the high power density and rugged durability of hydraulics, all in a compact package that is similar in form factor to a hydraulic cylinder.
GTX Series actuators have strong advantages wherever outside contaminants are an issue. In most rotary-to-linear devices, critical mechanisms are exposed to the environment. Thus, these actuators must be frequently inspected, cleaned and lubricated. In contrast, the converting components in all Exlar GTX units are mounted within a sealed motor housing. With a simple bushing and seal on the smooth extending rod, abrasive particles or other contaminants are prevented from reaching the actuator’s critical mechanisms. This assures trouble-free operation even in the harshest environments.
Back to products
- Programmability and precision of electric actuators
- Power density, durability and form factor of hydraulic actuators
- Seamless integration with most leading global servo drive and robot controller brands
- Environmentally sealed for use in harsh industrial environments
- Standard configurations delivered in 20 business days
- Rockwell Automation Encompass Partner Product