Available in 60, 75 and 90mm frame sizes, the K Series’ universal design has the performance and flexibility to offer the ideal replacement for Pneumatic Cylinders.
"Rolled" roller-screw drives give the K Series an advantage over Hydraulic Cylinders by offering longer-life, lower maintenance and significantly reduced energy costs.
The high performance planetary roller screw in the KX class offers performance that is far superior to competing actuator technologies.
These actuators are ideal for food packaging, industrial automation, process control and many other general purpose applications.
- Flexible design suitable for numerous applications and configurations
- Universal mounting options compatible with 3rd party DC, stepper, and servo motors
- Preconfigured parallel and inline motor coupling mounts available for standard motors
- Multiple pitch, travel and custom models for maximum flexibility
- Anodised aluminum housing extrusion with IP65 sealed body options for harsh environments
- Specialised rods and housing coating options available
- Built for long life, low maintenance and low capital investment