Powerful Roller Screw Actuators Replace Hydraulics
The FT Series actuators from Exlar® use a planetary roller screw mounted inside an extruded aluminum housing. These electric linear actuators are compatible with a wide range of standard motors. Motor mounting and gearing configurations are available to meet the requirements of a wide variety of applications. The standard product is offered in four frame sizes with standard stroke lengths up to 36 inches (914 mm) and a load rating up to 40,000 lbf (177 kN).
As with all Exlar roller screw actuators, the FT Series delivers high load capacity, high speed, and exceptionally long life compared to acme and ball screw solutions. At equivalent sizes, under moderate to heavy loads, you can expect the FT Series to deliver up to 15 times the working life of other solutions. Greater power, exceptional durability and a much smaller footprint make the FT series a superior electric alternative to hydraulics.
- Flexible design suitable for a wide range of applications
- Multiple frame sizes and an array of options to address almost any requirement
- Compatible with a wide range of motors
- Engineered solution accelerates integration and minimises downtime
- Designed for trouble-free operation in any environment
*Main product image shown includes motor attached - available separately and compatible with a wide range of models