Olsen Actuation complies with major military and civil standards for quality, environmental stewardship and corporate responsibility. In addition, the company holds official approval from numerous highly respected international companies.
Exlar actuators are fully compliant with a wide range of national and international standards, and we are always pleased to consider requests for compliance with additional standards.
These are some of the standards we currently work to:
- DEF-STAN 59-41`1 Iss1 Pt3 EMC and MIL-STD-461F – Control of Electromagnetic Interference EMC
- MIL-S-901D + MIL-STD-167B + MIL-STD-810 – Vibration & High Impact Shock Testing
- Environmental qualification to IEEE 323
- MIL-STD-108E – Environmental Capability for Electronic Equipment
- EMI/RFI to EPRI TR102323 and Reg. Guide 1.180
- Seismic qualification Cat 1 to IEEE 344
- ATEX 1037X Exd II B T3 Gb IP66
- EU EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- EU Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- EMC: IEC/EN 61800-3: 2004 + EN55014-1:2006+A1:2009 + EN55014-
- 2:1997+A1:2001+A2:2008 – Adjustable Speed Electrical Power Drive Systems, Part 3: EMC Requirements and Specific Test Methods
- Safety: IEC/EN 60034-1:2004 + IEC/EN: 61800-5-1: 2007 – Adjustable Speed Electrical Power Drive Systems, Part 5-1: Safety Requirements